Searching the Wisconsin Newspapers Digital Research Site
Have a card from a Winnefox Library System library? Click here.
1. Locate the Wisconsin Newspapers Digital Research Site on your library's Research Tools page.
Look for the menu on the right-hand side of the page. (It looks similar to the graphic at the right.)
2. Select either...
- "News & Newspapers" under "Subject Guides"
- "Newspapers" under "Browse by Format".
3. Look for "Wisconsin Newspapers Digital Research Site" in the list of resources on the resulting page and select it.
4. Log in using your library card and PIN.
5. You can limit your search to the Berlin Journal / Green Lake County Reporter / Markesan Regional Reporter / Omro Herald / Princeton Times-Republic (March 10, 2005 to recent issues, less a 60-day embargo period) by applying a filter to your results. Here's how:
a. Select "Newspaper" from the "Filter By:" drop-down:
b. Select "Berlin: Berlin Journal", "Green Lake: Green Lake County Reporter", "Markesan: Markesan Regional Reporter", "Omro: Omro Herald" or "Princeton: Princeton Times-Republic" from the Newspaper drop-down:
Return to the vital records index home page
|Wisconsin libraries involved in this project:|